Hi!
Some of you might be familiar with my earlier travel blogs, under a different user name, all titled "Lets Go Travel!"
These
blogs have been a joy writing because they combine four of my five
biggest interests. Writing, Traveling, Photographing and Food.
This
summer I am not traveling to Tenerife, which is a shame because I
really do love El Medano, but this time I am going to India. To tell the
whole story I am going to travel through India to some of the biggest
cities, most beautiful villages and extraordinary landscapes.
It
all started because my sister Johanna, who graduated and turned 19 this
summer (which means she is born not even 2 months earlier than SHINee's
Taemin), decided to do volunteer work in India, which meant my mom of
course wanted to go see her working.
Johanna
found a Catholic school outside Chennai that had a connection program
with Sweden and half a year after she applied, we went to drop her off
at the airport.
Almost
two months later my mom and I had to drop my dad off too. He was going
to go to Tenerife to windsurf and would join me, mom and Johanna in
Chennai 2 weeks later. This was the second time I felt like being left
alone, and this time I did cry. I knew I would see both dad and Johanna
in two weeks, but I felt like everyone was leaving me and I kept waiting
for mom to do the same. Thankfully she didn't.
And
so, here I am, four days later and a lot of tears lighter. I'm one
Spanish cooking class, one unpacked bag and a trip to Arlanda to pick up
mom's friend away from mine and moms girls week in Mumbai.
Let's Go Travel!

No comments:
Post a Comment