Hi again :)
Wow...
I have probably never been this tired in my life! Its 08:38 in the
morning and I really should go up, since mom and I are leaving the house
at 09:30. The thing is just that My legs feel like jello (or Zelo kkk)
and I'd rather stay in bed and write this post, because its warm a cozy
here under my covers.
But,
after sending away these few lines I guess I'll just have to go up. I
do want to go shopping, cause I need some new shirts, but I do not want
to go to the Spanish cooking class!
I
was meant to go to a Sushi Cooking class, but the teacher got sick so
mom signed us up for a Spanish cooking class instead. Yay....
Sorry all you Spanish people out there, I know you are lovely people, but I don't like your food...
I can't stand Tapas, I don't like smoked ham and I only eat about half the ingredients in a paella.
But,
I guess for my moms sake I'll go along and act nice for a while, in a
best case scenario I might get a walk out of this misery at least.
Anyways,
now its three days left until we leave for Mumbai, tomorrow we gotta
pack. I'm starting to get more exited, but that might be because of moms
promise that there are lots of people who make clothes on order for
basically no money.
I
really want to do a Big Bang College Jacket, that Bad Boy/Good Girl cap
that GD wore in Bad Boy M/V, and a pair of pink girl boxers with I
<3 Donghae on them...
Hopefully mom's promise was right!
So, now its 08:50 and I really gotta go up and do my makeup, so I'll see you later to tell you how my cooking class went.
BYE!!!!!! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment