Monday, July 23, 2012

About Packing and Dinner

I was so tired yesterday, so I didn't write, but I will just have to make up for that now.
So, yesterday mom and I packed our bags, cleaned our rooms and worked out some. I woke up pretty late which was so nice, but then I had a stressful day ahead of me. First, I started packing my bag and worked out for half an hour on the cross trainer and did a total of 75 sit-ups, and then I went back to sleep.
A long nap later we decided to dress up and get to Grandma and grandpa for dinner, where my weakness for vanilla cream pretty much made my calorie count 0-0. Raspberries, vanilla cream and a glass of milk is the perfect dessert for a lazy summers day!
Well, I am to tired to write anymore, so... Nightie, nightie.

No comments:

Post a Comment